I guess i need flashing

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rabitojo

I guess i need flashing

Postby rabitojo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi,
I ordered Pumpkin 7" Pantalla Táctil Digital 1080P HD Android 5.1 Lollipop Reproductor de DVD Con GPS Navegador Para Coche Seat, Jetta, Golf, Passat, Polo, Sko in January 2017.
I installed a program as music player so I could have playlists and setup google maps as my navigation system, for this I have my pumpkin connected to Internet through my telephone.
But this is going very slowly, lately google maps always crash, and takes ages to start running.
How can I go back to old config and use the maps that run with the pumpkin? Flashing? Where can I find the proper file and instructions how to flash?? and installing a program to navigate and having maps??
Thank you a lot for your help.
Rabitojo.

Jammy

Re: I guess i need flashing

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 am

Hi,
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions .
Regards

rabitojo

Postby rabitojo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:01 am

Thanks Jammy, I guess is this number:
Pedido n.º 405-1696767-6463563

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:49 am

Hi,
you can try to flash this firmware.
https://mega.nz/#F!cd1XEQBT!bpFEJtpzJBgi0mYQEWukNA
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - about devcie - system update.
Regards

rabitojo

Postby rabitojo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 am

Thanks Jammy!!
Then witch maps navigator do you recommend? I think in the past there was some link in this forum to download maps of Europe, are they still there? Where can I download them?
Best,

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 am

Hi,
About the offline IGO maps, you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or write to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”