10.1 Android 5.1 head unit audio issues

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Jammy

Re: 10.1 Android 5.1 head unit audio issues

Postby Jammy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:46 am

Hi, sorry for my mistake about the firmware for your unit RQ0265.
Here is the link of the right firmware with 1024*600 resolution.
https://mega.nz/#!MFcw0KZC!xlkrqN3E_v9G ... yYllst3oxc
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.
Regards

macmils

Postby macmils » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks Jammy,

I can confirm that the new firmware has fixed the audio and screen problems. DVR is working as well.
I do have a couple more questions if I may .....

The key click audio is very loud and can't appear to be changed. I accessed the factory settings and set system audio at different levels, applied and rebooted but this doesn't make any difference. For now I've disabled click in the sound settings.

I have the DAB module connected but don't have an app for it since the firmware updates. Is there an app I can download for it?

I have a Garmin HUD+ witch connects to android devices over Bluetooth. The head unit cannot find this device for pairing where as my andoid phones and tablets all can. Is there a way to get the head unit to be able to see and pair with this bluetooth device?

Finally a feature request. As the head unit will have my google account data on it I would the ability to have android security locks enabled. I would like to be able to lock the device with a pin code for when the device boots or is restarted. If my car gets stollen I don't want the theives to be able to access my account details. Obviously not everyone will want this but it is a selectable option with android. It just doesn't appear to be on the head unit.

Again, many thanks for you assistance in resolving the issues.

Kind regards

Macmils

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 am

Hi, you can go to the apkInstall to find the DAB app and reinstall it.
If you could not find it, here is the link of the DAB app, here is link of the DAB app.
https://mega.nz/#!4AFXAAhB!HbGDeIXiG36l ... o-GW4bxEIY
Sorry that our unit does not support the HUD connect via bluetooth.
About the request for android security lock, I will feedback your suggestion to factory.
We will try to enable it on the unit default app in the future.
At the same time, you can try to download the third party android security lock app to check.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”