RQ0264 no Dual function

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
banano

RQ0264 no Dual function

Postby banano » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:22 am

I just installed my RQ0264 and it shows no Dual Zone Function. Someone can tell me how it works??
Thank you

Jammy

Re: RQ0264 no Dual function

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:11 am

Hi, about the RQ0264 dual zone function, you can first check our website listing, here is the link for you.
http://www.autopumpkin.com/images/11-RQ0264/6.jpg
If it's not what you said, please tell us more details about the dual zone function you want.
Regards

banano

Postby banano » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Yes this page says (Support radio/Bluetooh/iPod/USB/SD playback while navigating)
I tried the followings:
Start the Video app and played a file. Both main unit and back showed the video.
Pressed the Home button. Both screens showed home screen
Pressed the Navigation icon, both screens showed the GPS app.
So it seems the dual zone is not working for me.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:21 am

Hi, you may misunderstood something.
This unit support to output the video from USB/SD card or youtube to back screen.
And it only support the DVD video output to back screen when running navigation at the same time.
Regards

banano

Postby banano » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:01 am

Hi, sorry, you say that: it only support the "DVD video output" to back screen when running navigation at the same time....but this unit has no DVD.
And according to the link you sent me http://www.autopumpkin.com/images/11-RQ0264/6.jpg

Built-in GPS
Support both online and off-line navi app. Support 3D Maps and voice guidance,
your long journey will no longer be bothered by the nightmare of getting lost.
(Support radio/Bluetooth/iPod/USB/SD playback while navigating.)

That is that I want you: USB playback while navigating

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:59 am

Hi, this unit does not have the DVD function, but most of our units have the DVD function, so the dual zone function you want is just what I explained.
Currently our unit don't support the USB playback while navigating, but we will accept your suggestion and feedback it to the factory, then we will try to make it available in the future.
And you can plug the USB stick into the headrest monitor and then the back passenger can watch video from the headrest monitor, it does not affect the navigation running in the front of car.
Regards

banano

Postby banano » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:46 am

Hi, thanks for your assistance. If you feedback it to the factory would be good tell him
that they correct the info about these units without DVD player for that another people like me don't select it incorrectly.
By the way, what can I do for to change my unit for another one with DVD player?
Thanks again

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 am

Hi, if you just want to use the dual function to output video from our unit to rear monitor, we don't suggest you return for another exchange.
Cause it's not our unit quality problem, hope you can understand.
Regards

banano

Postby banano » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:17 am

Yes, I know it,s not your quality problem but I think that's misleading product information.

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”