Issue with installation frame

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marmio

Issue with installation frame

Postby marmio » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:41 am

Hello,
I have bought installation frame and radio unit, but I am having problems installing the frame correctly.

It is hard to describe, but it seems that it is not possible to mount the 2 small plates on the radio in a way that allows the removal keys to properly unlock the radio again and take it out of the frame. The reason is that the key cannot push the flap on the plate away because it collides with the radio. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Are there more information on how to install this frame or can you help me otherwise?

Jammy

Re: Issue with installation frame

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:00 am

Hi, after discussing your issue with our technician, in order to dismantle and take out the radio from the frame again easily, he suggested that you should not mount the 2 small plates on the radio, just use some binding tape to fix the radio into your car console.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”