CD - not eject

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
O²ctavist

CD - not eject

Postby O²ctavist » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:31 am

Hi, got my OBD2 with the little firmware CD this morning and insert the cd in my head unit. (Order 100001198).
Problem: I can not get it out, when I touch the eject button...nothing happens !
What to do?

Jammy

Re: CD - not eject

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Hi, cause our unit can only support to read and play the standard DVD/CD, the little CD come with OBD2 should be insert into your PC to get the data on it, sorry about the lack of kindly remind.
The way to get the little CD is to dismantle the head unit, take out the DVD driver, then open the top cover of the DVD driver, then you can take the little CD out.
If you don't know or have difficult to do, please ask your local stereo fitter for help.
Or we can make a video for your reference later.
Regards

O²ctavist

Postby O²ctavist » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Thanks, saw everything is bolted...did that without any problem, little CD is not scratched and the head unit works like before! :D

Better send a little instruction paper with the OBD2 dongle in future!

best regards
Ulrich

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 am

Hi, glad to hear you take out the little CD, your suggestion will be accepted, sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”