What is my Model number?

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jammy

Re: What is my Model number?

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:28 am

Hi, about the POI's of the maps, the free testing maps provided by the factory have some uncompleted part function, sorry about this.
We will contact them and try to update the maps and improve the function as it should have.
You can also use the online maps, such as Google maps and waze, or the offline maps Sygic.
Regards

Jammy

Re: What is my Model number?

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 am

Hi,
Our amazon customer service check your amazon order number but it shown the "Order ID not Found".
Please check if you input the wrong digit number.
And if you bought the unit from us, the unit does not come with the maps.
we will give the free testing maps provided by factory only when our clients accepts this.
Otherwise, they can choose to use other maps, online or offline.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”