2009 Toyota Camry install

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
larryjreese

2009 Toyota Camry install

Postby larryjreese » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:13 pm

​Can I exchange the NAV SD card? I believe the unit is fine but the SD card is corrupted. I still can't get the back up camera working and I'm not getting any AM radio stations. Their were 2 antenna connections, one white and one blue. I sent in a picture and was advised to disregard the blue one. There was no port to plug it into, please advise, Thanks ​The unit was purchased through Amazon. Order # 112-0861141-3634656.

On the good side the DVD looks so good that it feels like I'm in a theater. I love the look and feel of the unit and hope to resolve these remaining problems. I'd rather not have to return it to Amazon. :ugeek:

Jammy

Re: 2009 Toyota Camry install

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:26 am

Hi,
Normally if you want to exchange the unit parts or accessories, you need to contact our amazon customer service.
About the AM radio stations, sorry about it, this unit does not have the port for your original AM blue connector..
In fact, when we drive the car, the FM radio station are used mostly.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”