IGO not filling screen on 10.1 inch head unit

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ovalball

IGO not filling screen on 10.1 inch head unit

Postby Ovalball » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:13 am

When I run the IGO navigation program it doesn't fill the whole screen.I have a large about 30mm border along the bottom and right hand side of the screen.I think the resolution is wrong.Can you please send me a link for the correct one please?

Jammy

Re: IGO not filling screen on 10.1 inch head unit

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:34 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
About the igo navigation, as you said, it's the resolution problem, you can contact our customer service colleague to get the right one.
Please attach your order number or buyer ID.
Then we will send you the right igo navigation.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”