Radio Harness Adapter Help

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kieran

Radio Harness Adapter Help

Postby kieran » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:21 am

Hi,
I have an issue with installing my head unit to my Vauxhall Corsa D 2014.
The radio harness adapter included is very loose, the connection isn't fully made as the head unit keeps turning off or the right and left speakers turn off when the radio is on. Its very sensitive and won't push in any further.

Please watch the video for more information.

[youtube=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjx0ITBZ6Mo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Jammy

Re: Radio Harness Adapter Help

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 am

Hi,
i heard that our customer service replied you .Any query ,you can constant contacting her.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”