Wiring harness / Iso cable for Universal Pumpkin Double Din

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dany boy

Wiring harness / Iso cable for Universal Pumpkin Double Din

Postby Dany boy » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi. I saw on the internet an Universal Pumpkin Double Din for sale, but without any wiring harness / Iso cable, just the unit and I even do not know the exact model. Where can I buy wiring harness / Iso cable for that particular unit from? In case I can buy wiring harness / Iso cable I am going to buy the unit and fit it to my car. Many thanks in advance.

meazz1

Re: Wiring harness / Iso cable for Universal Pumpkin Double Din

Postby meazz1 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:32 am

I bought a double din 7" 7.1 pumpkin for my toyota.
The pumpkin comes with an ISO harness. You can buy an ISO to your specific car harness.
For example, I bought this harness for my car.

Dany boy

Postby Dany boy » Tue May 22, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks mate. I need exactly the Pumpkin Iso harness and then I will use an adapter to connect to my specific car harness, my car is an Opel Vectra C manifacture 2003 year. I can not find in the on-line shops the same sorted color wire harness as the Pumpkin Iso harness. The most important is that the harness that must be pluged in the socket of multimedia to be the correct one with the exact number of pins and properly sorted by color wires to the corresponding pins. Each color wire has it's own function and if not correct connected will damage the unit. Also there is no scheme of pins coming out from multimedia which pin for what is corresponding? If someone has a wiring diagram / scheme pls post it. If I had the wiring diagam I will sort out correctly matching color wires in pins of the plug, so as to correspond to the respective pins in the socket of multimedia.
Many Thanks in advance.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed May 23, 2018 8:56 am

Hi Dany boy ,
you can directly contact our pumpkin customer service by writting to support@autopumpkin.com. You can tell them your order number or ebay buyer id .You need to take some picture about the unit and the back interface of the unit if you are unable to provide the order number. If they confirm your unit model, they can arrange to send the power cable to you from China.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”