Mount frame?

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cool_dude84

Mount frame?

Postby cool_dude84 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi, i just wondered if you guys have any mount frame for my Pumpkin unit which i can use ? When i ordered my unit from the seller via aliexpress, it never came with any frame. If so, you can send it to following address:

Babak Ahmadi
Skullerudbakken 38
1189 Oslo
Oslo, Norway.

I ordered my head unit was purchased on aliexpress 7/6/16, and the order number is 75912697506884. My buyer ID is babakshock@yahoo.no.

Thank you for your help!

Jammy

Re: Mount frame?

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 am

Hi,
This unit is an universal model, and it does not come with frame, if you need to use the frame, you may need to buy by yourself.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”