Need cable harness - Please help

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
randelld

Need cable harness - Please help

Postby randelld » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:42 am

Hi,
I just purchased the Android double din for Mercedes Vito W639 Year 2011
When I received the stereo it came with the two power cables, the large one with the cambus box attached and a smaller one.
My problem is that it is the smaller one that fits my vehicle wiring but it does not have the connector for the cambus box??????

The ebay seller is now telling me that it is not possible to connect cambus with my vehicle. I don't believe this.

Does anybody know where I can get this cable that I need please.
I had the exact same stereo but with WinCE, that stereo came with the correct cable.

Please, please, please help

Jammy

Re: Need cable harness - Please help

Postby Jammy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:44 am

Hi,
Could you please first tell us your order number or buyer ID?
We can send you the smaller one power cable, and you can use the canbus box with the large one.
I suggest you contact our customer service to get it.
Regards

randelld

Re: Need cable harness - Please help

Postby randelld » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:27 pm

I have now received the correct harness. Very happy with this stereo. It is a million times better than the WinCE equivelant that I had.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”