Front Dash cams?

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thyNemesis

Front Dash cams?

Postby thyNemesis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 am

Hello,

I bought a Pumpkin Android 8.0 Universal Car Stereo/Radio Double Din 7 Inch Touchscreen Octa-Core with GPS Navi Bluetooth RAM:4GB+ROM:32GB SKU: AE0273B

Looking for a different Front DASH cam with higher resolution than the one Pumpkin offers, ( USB DVR Camera For Android Car DVD Player
SKU: KD-Y0020, H.264Camera Resolution:640*480)

Does it matter which DASH cam I purchase for this HU? as long as it's USB?

Thanks.
Jeff

Jammy

Re: Front Dash cams?

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:31 am

Hi,
yes. Only your dash cam can work on the computer , it also works with our unit.
Regards

thyNemesis

Postby thyNemesis » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Thanks for your response but could you be a little more descriptive?

<snip..snip>
yes. Only your dash cam can work on the computer , it also works with our unit.
Regards
<snip..snip>

Not sure what "yes" is in reference too?

Didn't mention a computer.
Don't have a dash cam YET, was referencing the DASH CAM offered at the same place I purchased my HU. Which is 640x480,
I was asking does it matter which DASH CAM I purchase, will it support other CAMS?

anything to watch out for?

JPRuehmann

Postby JPRuehmann » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Look into That, That are the ones I am using and they work fine with USB Dual Camera Pro in 1280x720 for me.
The only problem for me is that the App wont get started automaticaly. But thats not the Point for the Camera.

Herbertked

Front Dash cams

Postby Herbertked » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:54 am

Hey there, I am looking to pick up a 2 Channel Dash Cam. Need one for both front and Rear of course.

Everywhere I look the 2 Channel dash cams seem to run about 350 or more and I really do not need anything super fancy. I bought mine from a GroupBuy on TM3 installed for 160 once and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on some 2 channel Dashcams preferably less than 250 if they exist?

thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”