DAB problems

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Graeme

DAB problems

Postby Graeme » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi,

I have a Pumpkin head unit running kitkat (about 1 1/2 years old) and a USB dab module which I got last Christmas. It had worked fine for several months, but recently the DAB has started cutting out intermittently, the signal bar drops to zero and the only way to get it back is to close and reopen the DAB app. I have tried switching usb cables and the USB port with no luck.

I tried the DAB on another (newer) pumpkin stereo and it didn't cut out at all.

Has anyone experienced any similar issues? Or suggestions for how to fix it?

Thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”