USB Autoplay Dongle

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mitchs02

USB Autoplay Dongle

Postby Mitchs02 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:49 pm

In 2019 I pickedup the autoplay dongle to go along with my 7.1 Android headunit. For a while it worked (It never charged the phone but at least android auto worked). Recently the phone keeps rebooting while it is plugged into the head unit. I have a Samsung 10+ phone and would love to have this functioning again. Is there an update or something like that?

S.

Jammy

Re: USB Autoplay Dongle

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:15 am

Hello,
Thanks for your message.
For better confirmation, could you please tell us your order number item number and
send us a screenshot of your order information? Those information are very helpful for us to provide you with an appropriate solution.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”