RQ0368E and DAB-Box

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
riha

RQ0368E and DAB-Box

Postby riha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi,
is it possible that I can use the Pumpkin DAB/DAB+-Box Y0251also with the PUMPKIN RQ0368E?
I would prefer that one as an antenna is delivered with it.

Thanks for your highly appreciated answer.

Jammy

Re: RQ0368E and DAB-Box

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:58 am

Hi,
You can use the Y0251 with the RQ0368, just install another kind DAB app, here is the link for you.
https://mega.nz/#!tFsWVYST!II9_kXdPIgh4 ... a6MOAisZ2E
Regards

riha

Re: RQ0368E and DAB+ Box Y0251

Postby riha » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello Jammy,

thanks for your valuable information concerning the alternative DAB+ App. It was a good tip!
I ordered the Y0251 DAB+-Box from your German distributor and within a few days it was at my home.
I connected it to my RQ0368E and what should I say. It works perfectly together with my built-in Skoda Superb DAB-antenna.
After the first scan I had already 64 stations on my radio. Of course there are some weak ones among them, but the stronger ones I can receive well, also when driving through the city between a lot of buildings. :D
However the German translation of the manual, which is included, is a bit difficult to understand. So, if I could help your people with that, please let me know. (I think you could find many more buyers in Germany, if the manuals of your radios would be more detailed and in good understandable German.)

Best regards
Richard

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 am

Hi,
Glad to hear the new DAB box work well with the head unit.
For the German translation of the manual, just as you said, there is a few of our clients who also want to help us perfect the manual details and make it more understandable, thanks for you in advance.
We will take this into consideration and keep trying to improve the user experience.
Regards

riha

Postby riha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:40 am

Great Jammy,

wish you good luck!

Greetings
Ric

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”