Nissan 350z Casing

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Draxs

Nissan 350z Casing

Postby Draxs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:19 am

Hello there

Do you provide any Casing/Housing for the Nissan 350z? I already bought 2 different cases unfortunately the radio is a little too big... so i would like to ask if you have any housings for this radio or do you maybe know which one i need to buy where it fits directly :D. By the Way... im from swiss.

I have a Nissan 350z 2003 with BOSE System.

Thanks

Kindly regards draxs

Jammy

Re: Nissan 350z Casing

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:02 am

Hi,
Could you please first tell us if you bought the aftermarket unit from us or other places?
With respect of the casing/housing for your car, you need to check the inner and outer diameter.
The inner diameter should fit with the head unit, and the outer diameter need to be suitable for your car.
I can provide you further answer only when you provide us the picture of your center console.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”