Problem with the Reversing camera

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carl

Problem with the Reversing camera

Postby Carl » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello,
I have installed a Reversing camera, on my new Android Device.
(http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... 4-600.html)
But there is a problem with the steering wheel lines... When I move the steering wheel just a little , the line moves right around 90 degrees to the side.
Before I had a Windows device, with this everything worked fine.

Is there a way to fix the problem?

Andy

Re: Problem with the Reversing camera

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
Is that the original car's parking steering wheel parking lines? Or it is installed aftermarket? The radio shouldn't be have problem with the factory built in steering wheel line function. But if it is aftermarket lines, then it may not compatible!
Best Regards!

Carl

Postby Carl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:50 am

No Problem and thanks for reply :D

I use this radio:
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... 4-600.html
(bought on Amazon)

With this camera:
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-electron ... proof.html
(bought on the offical autopumpkin website

The Can-Bus-Convertor is the original what was in the packet with the radio.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 am

Hi, after discussing your issue with our technician, he said that it maybe the Can-Bus-Convertor with the radio have problem, you can contact the amazon seller to send a new canbus to you and try to solve the problem. Or you can send email to our customer service email box: support@autopumpkin.com
Explain your issue simply, our amazon customer service colleague will reply you soon and arrange to send the new canbus convertor to you.
Regards

Carl

Postby Carl » Wed May 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Okay, thanks!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”