Reverse camera.

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wezweir

Reverse camera.

Postby wezweir » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi I bought a pumpkin head unit back in 2016 from Amazon here's the order Num 026-6055202-7573152. I installed it as soon as I received it and was very happy with it. I've just installed the rear camera today. Everything is wired in correctly. When I put it in reverse nothing happens it just stayed on the home screen.i took the head unit out to check connections and accidentally pulled out the antenna wire for my amps, tried it in reverse and the screen switched to the camera. I wired my antenna wire back up for my amps tried reverse and nothing.

Could you help with this please?

Jammy

Re: Reverse camera.

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:09 am

Hi,
Normally,only if the reverse wire is connected to the 12V+ pole of the reverse light or connected to the can bus box(if you have one),the unit will switch to the reverse mode when you put the car in reverse.
In addition,you also need to check the reverse switch option in the factory settings page.This option should be untick.
Please check above conenction.
Regards

wezweir

Postby wezweir » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi the reverse wire is connected to the 12v pole of the reverse light. And the option is unticked in factory settings. Like I said before everything is wired up correctly. My problem is when the antenna wire ( blue wire)that tells my amplifiers power on is unplugged the reverse screen comes on. When I reconnect my antenna wire(blue wire) the reverse screen won't come on.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 am

Hi,
Could you mind show us a video about your problem including the connenction of the reveres wire and the amp antenna wire?It is helpful for us to find the key problem and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”