SD, GPS, what to do

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hans

SD, GPS, what to do

Postby Hans » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Order ID 204-9664442-9976347:1 of Pumpkin Android 4.4 Universal 2 Din In Dash Sat Nav 6.95 Inch Car DVD Player Stereo Built-in GPS Navigation support AM/FM Radio/Bluetooth/SD/USB/iPod/ [ASIN: B012VMR250]

I desperately need some advise. I want to download maps for TomTom Go Mobile, but I get a message that the size of the map (about 5Gb) exceeds the available storage volume (4.5Gb). However, I have a 32Gb SD card in the SD slot. I see in the File management app that the SD card is detected, but it is not included in the available storage volume. I have tried swapping the GPS and the SD cards, I can put IGO on the SD card, but it seems impossible to tell TomTom to put the map on the SD card.

Advise would be very welcome

Andy

Re: SD, GPS, what to do

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
I see, I have checked that the map application you try to install is not support external card installation my friend, we have tried on our stock item too, that is the app limits. So I suggest you use other map softwards, such as NavFree, Beonroad or etcs.
Best Regards!

Er1c

Postby Er1c » Mon May 30, 2016 6:58 am

Hans

Postby Hans » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am

Dear Andy,
I really wouldn't hold it against you for not answering emails from your hospital bed. I hope you are doing well.

Dear Eric,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will try your method and keep you in the loop.

regards

sonof40

Postby sonof40 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 am

Eric, What's the deal with that link?

samantha9276

Postby samantha9276 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:15 am

MoneySlack will identify the following SP GPS and other doings can save by that.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”