How to activate gridlines for reverse camera

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
christian-CH

How to activate gridlines for reverse camera

Postby christian-CH » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:53 am

Hello,

I installed a reverse camera on my car and connect to my Pumpkin Android 4.4 autoradio.
The camera working good, but I don't have the gridlines...

How to activate the gridlines ?

Andy

Re: How to activate gridlines for reverse camera

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:04 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
The item is not have gridlines, that is from the rear camera. If your camera do not have that, then it will not have that display, the radio is only working as a monitor to display the video signal from the camera.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”