3g dongle problems

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scottiedog123

3g dongle problems

Postby scottiedog123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi there is there anybody who knows which sim providers work with the 3g dongle in the UK, I have a Giffgaff sim and having problems with connections .
Thanks Scott..

Fixedfixer

Re: 3g dongle problems

Postby Fixedfixer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi Scottiedog123, I’m in Aberdeenshire and the giffgaff works great in Aberdeen but once you are out of the 4G Coverage it doesn’t seem to work. Also, if you are on the motorway (down south) it will work great when you start up in a service area but once you loose a signal it doesn’t seem to automatically find it when you’re back in range. Bit disappointed as I wanted trafffic updates on the Navmii navigation app. Cheers

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”