OBD2

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TJB

OBD2

Postby TJB » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:46 am

Hello,

I bought this item, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-ELM327-1-5 ... 0870978320 it is compatible with my mobile phone, but I cant connect it to the pumpkin system.

Could you please advise?

Than you.

Andy

Re: OBD2

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:15 am

Hi there
First, please make sure the OBD adapter you bought is with 4 digits pair code. Because the item can only support 4 digits pair code OBD dongle to work.
Second, please change the item's BT pair code to the same pair code as the OBD dongle you bought. Because you know, the item is not support to input pair code like a cellphone when you try to pair a BT device, so you need to change it to the same as the BT device before you try to pair.
And please use the Torque app from the item's OEM option to install to pair.
At last, you may check the following video to pair.

Regards!

bikert

Postby bikert » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi
I have the same problem. Pair code is set to 1234 on Radio and it is not connected to ECU. On my phone all works fine.
I use ELM module and iCar3 module. The same situation.

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:35 am

HI friend
Thank you for your reply!
Could you mind check if it will connected to ECU when you start your car engine?
Regards!

bikert

Postby bikert » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:28 am

I did it and the same situation.

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 am

Hi there
Thank you for your reply!
Ok, did you use the built in Torque app or other app to connect with the device? Because I'm afraid that it may have compatibility issue with other BT OBD app. If you use the built in Torque app and still do not work, could you mind record a short video to show us your operation and the issue? You can upload it to youtube.com and give us the link here to check.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”