Android seems to forget mirroring the rear camera

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaskin

Android seems to forget mirroring the rear camera

Postby Jaskin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Dear all,

I bought a Pumpkin from Amazon (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B075F6HFYY) with Android 7.1.1.
I just installed a rear view camera and it is working fine. I connected it to the 12V cigarette plug in the trunk of my Golf V.
I additionally use the AV IN app to enable the cam while driving, besides when using the reverse gear of the car.

Now I face the following issue:
The camera image is mirrored - so I use the mirror option in the driving options. (OK)
Now I start the reverse camera and the camera image is fine. (OK)
Now I start the reverse camera again and the software seems to forget about the mirroring option and it is wrong again. (NOK)
I have to restart the app in order to get the correct mirroring again. (NOK)

My question: Is there somewhere in the Android system another option which mirrors the camera image and which is not forgotten by the AV IN app?

Jammy

Re: Android seems to forget mirroring the rear camera

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:47 am

Hi,
The AN-IN app doesn't support mirror image function.Hope you know.
Regards

Jaskin

Postby Jaskin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 am

Thats not true, at first start, the image is mirrored. When sending the app in the background and opening the app again, the image is not mirrored anymore.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 am

Hi,
it is quite strange that the image is mirrored at your first start.But it is real that the AV-IN app doesn't support reverse mirror image function. Hope your kind understanding.
Regards

Jaskin

Postby Jaskin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:54 am

Even if I dont use the AV IN app, the image is mirrored only the first time I set the reverse gear.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”