Reverse camera not showing on scree n

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
M7r23

Reverse camera not showing on scree n

Postby M7r23 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:44 am

I can't get the video to show on my screen. I guess my first question, is what trigger the video. Is it when you plug the rca into the unit? Hook the reverse camera to reverse light. These will pumpkin CN10-0220

Jammy

Re: Reverse camera not showing on scree n

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 am

Hi,
About the reverse camera issue,after you correctly connect the regarding wires,when you put the car back,the REVERSE wire of the ISO cable get power and make the unit switch to the reverse page.
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”