No Video when in Reverse

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
M7r23

No Video when in Reverse

Postby M7r23 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:19 pm

I joked up camera to radio and unit, but there's is no video when I go in Reverse. It stays on whatever screen I had it on. What I'm doing wrong

Jammy

Re: No Video when in Reverse

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 am

Hi,
please check whether you connect the REVERSE-IN wire of the ISO cable connect to the reverse light positive pole or other poles which can get 12V+ power when you put the car into reverse.
QQ截图20171211142802.png
QQ截图20171211142802.png (544.79 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

If you connected the reverse-in wire ,please check whether it get 12V voltage using the multimeter when you put the car back.
Any further query,please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”