Turn on reverse camera with a button

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kam

Turn on reverse camera with a button

Postby kam » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 am

Hi,

I would like the reverse camera to be accessible with a click of a button. Is there a function like this?

I want basically to look into reverse camera, without having to put my car into reverse gear. Is it possible?

Andy

Re: Turn on reverse camera with a button

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:23 am

Hi there
The device do not have that function.
Regards!

mrw82

Postby mrw82 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:56 pm

you could wire in an external override switch to the reverse feed wire into the stereo. if you ran a 2 position on/on switch you could set it up so it will come on with reverse lights as per normal, or come on at the flick of a switch.

kam

Postby kam » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 am

I found a simple way to do it. Thanks for help ;)

Kev2016

Postby Kev2016 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi !
Is there a solution to turn off the night lights of the reverse camera ? just the lights, not the camera ...
Many thks in advance.

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 am

Hi there
If your rear camera bought from us, then it will not support to do that my friend, because the camera and the light using the same power source from the inside designing, so you only see one power supply wire from the rear camera. So if you want that, you may need to purchase those camera which lights and camera use different separated power source.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”