Y0020 camera only works with supplied DVR app

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Betty_Swallocks

Y0020 camera only works with supplied DVR app

Postby Betty_Swallocks » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 am

When I bought my Android unit (CN01-02204B-02A) I also bought a Y0020 front camera. This works perfectly well with the DVR app supplied with the unit but I can't make it work with any other DVR application.

Is there some setting somewhere that I need to change to make it compatible with the Sygic app that I want to use or have I wasted my money?

Jammy

Re: Y0020 camera only works with supplied DVR app

Postby Jammy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am

Hi,the unit has some incompatibility with the third party app.Hope your kind understandings.
More query ,please contact our customer service or write post to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

Betty_Swallocks

Re: Y0020 camera only works with supplied DVR app

Postby Betty_Swallocks » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:00 am

Well, it would have been nice if the advert had made it clear that this camera would only work with the supplied app. I wouldn't have bought it.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”