Need direct harness for 2007 Toyota Sienna

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
meazz1

Need direct harness for 2007 Toyota Sienna

Postby meazz1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:14 am

I bought the 2GB 32GB Android 7.1 Car Stereo - Double Din Bluetooth 4.0 Radio - Support Fast Boot, GPS Navigation from Amazon.
It came with a ISO harness.
The wiring harness for my 2007 Toyota does not seem to be the right fit for it. Where can I get the right Pumpkin harness that will connect to my toyota after market harness I bought.
Do you sell direct plugin for Toyota?

Jammy

Re: Need direct harness for 2007 Toyota Sienna

Postby Jammy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:42 am

Hi,
the unit you bought should be an universal car stereo.We don't sell the cable adapter. You can purchase the Toyoto ISO adapter by yourself. Here is the product link you can consider .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Yaris-1 ... 1334381714
Any query ,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or directly write post to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”