OBD BT Dongle

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slowman1

OBD BT Dongle

Postby Slowman1 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:00 am

Hello
Unfortunately, it is possible not to connect a BT dongle OBD with my radio me . Maybe you can help .
greeting

Andy

Re: OBD BT Dongle

Postby Andy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:25 am

Hi there
Sure, could you please tell me your order number and purchase link so that we can check it for you?
Regards!

Dominique

Postby Dominique » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:50 pm

It would probably be a good idea to say what head unit you have and which OBD dongle as well.

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 am

Hi Dominique
Yes, your idea is good :) But we still need to confirm the order number and purchasing link, in case the clients get the item mode wrong.

MatsSte

Postby MatsSte » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi,
I purchased a OBD2 BT dongle a week ago, it light up when i connect it to the car and the torqe app registers it. But the dongle doesnt seem to connect to ECU. How can this be solved?
Its the OBD BT dongle you got in the webstore and the car is a VW Transporter 2006.
Tanks!

Andy

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late, we just get back to work from the New year holiday, hope you can understand.
Could you please turn on your car engine to check? If it is still not connect to ECU, could you please check in the Torque app setting for protocol and other settings? Make sure they are all setting good.
If all above not work, then it maybe the dongle do not compatible with your car.
Regards

binman

Postby binman » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi, I also brought a OBD2 dongle "GS-Y0004 Mini ELM327 OBD2 V1.5 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface Scanner for Car" from your ebay store order # 281375984790. It worked once, now it won't talk to the car ecu. I have reinstalled Torque, removed the dongle and left it off the car for a couple of hours then tried it again but still doesn't work. The car is a 2008 Nissan Navara diesel.

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to different working time and timezone.
Could you mind try to turn on the car engine to check? If it is really not work again, but it is working before, then it maybe the dongle is problem or the original car computer have issue which do not allowed the dongle to communication. You may contact the ebay store for a replacement of dongle to check first as I can not do it for you here due to different deparment. Hope you can understand!
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”