DVR

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dominique

DVR

Postby Dominique » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:41 am

So the front facing DVR camera, I want to know what app to use with it. I want it where it always records every moment but gives me the option of keeping the recording or not. If I do not keep the recording, it will record over the same video file over and over until I decide to keep a certain video.

I know there is a way to do this, I just dont know how.

MatsSte

Re: DVR

Postby MatsSte » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi,
I realy enjoy the Autoboy Blackbox app, it runs smothly in the backround and you can have a small frame in the corner while you use other apps!
It starts automatic a few seconds after turning on, and you can save the videos you want!

Dominique

Re: DVR

Postby Dominique » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Thank you.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”