Y0020 Dash Cam problem

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
garry999

Y0020 Dash Cam problem

Postby garry999 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:26 am

I recently purchased a Pumpkin 7 inch Double Din Android 7.1 Universal Car Stereo/Radio/Audio order #100007721 along with the Y0020 USB Dash Cam. I had it working for a short time using an app I downloaded from Google Play but the display was rotated 90 degrees. Now it won't work at all. I've tried the DVR app which came pre-loaded on the unit but it never worked. What app do you recommend? Shouldn't it at least work with the supplied DVR app? Are there some configuration tricks that might help.

Jammy

Re: Y0020 Dash Cam problem

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 am

Hi,
here is the DVR app.
https://mega.nz/#!JYcQyL7R!OSeOnxP3jqqO ... xYJtFUSz7E
Any query ,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or directly write post to support@autopumpkin.com and attach your order info.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”