Recommended bluetooth keyboards to use

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alex Gray

Recommended bluetooth keyboards to use

Postby Alex Gray » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:22 am

Hi,

What would be a recommended bluetooth tablet style keyboard to use with the Kitkat 4.4 head units?

I've tried a Rii bluetooth 3.0 and a bluetooth 4.0 dongle without any success. The keyboard is seen but will
not connect.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jammy

Re: Recommended bluetooth keyboards to use

Postby Jammy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:01 am

Hi, our units don't support to use with bluetooth tablet keyboard, sorry about this.
Regards

Alex Gray

Postby Alex Gray » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am

Thanks for the info.

The problem is I cannot get the built in Android keys to work, therefore I need to either return the unit or use another
keyboard to input data.

Is it possible to use a USB keyboard or some other type of keyboard for data entry?

Thanks!

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:07 am

Hi, could you please tell us your order number?
You can go to the Settings--language and input to set the current keyboard and Android keyboard.
This unit can support to use a USB keyboard and USB mouse.
Regards

Alex Gray

Postby Alex Gray » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi, I've been working with support to get a solution and they are now sending me a new touch screen to replace what they think is a defective unit.

Thanks

Minotaur

Postby Minotaur » Thu May 10, 2018 3:47 am

It's kind of ridiculous how badly you've nerfed Bluetooth in your stereos. BLE doesn't work and neither do BT keyboards. Even your latest Android 8.0 unit doesn't support them.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”