Android 4.4 Kitkat fails to start

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rfwiley

Android 4.4 Kitkat fails to start

Postby rfwiley » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:39 am

I've had my Android Kitkat based head for almost 8 years now. Now the unit fails to boot past the car logo screen. When I place the car in reverse, the rear camera does load. I have tried the reset button, but still have the same result. :evil:

roscored

Re: Android 4.4 Kitkat fails to start

Postby roscored » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:23 am

hi if you long press the power button, it should eventually go to the android start menu where you can choose to reboot or wipe cache or factory reset etc. maybe that will let you factory reset it and it will work again, fingers crossed. good luck

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”