CN10-03303B-02A Music player problems with SD Card

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peppp

CN10-03303B-02A Music player problems with SD Card

Postby peppp » Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 am

Hello guys,

I received and installed my unit, which I ordered from Amazon. It's a CN10-03303B-02A with Android 7.

Everything works perfectly except one thing :

I put some audio files in several subfolders in a 32Gb MicroSD card, but every time I try to play one song the Music Player exits.

If I try to select a random play instead of selecting a file, the player just stays idle and does nothing.

Can you please help ?

Thanks

Jammy

Re: CN10-03303B-02A Music player problems with SD Card

Postby Jammy » Thu May 24, 2018 1:50 am

Hi,
you can try click the RST button on the panel to reset the unit.
If this doesn't help,you can flash the following firmware.
https://mega.nz/#!0V1DSRrK!Uowe3Hp26ttL ... NXEWk_QyX8
Please download and unzip the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into GPS sd(or USB stick) ,then enter settings - car settings - system update.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”