AE0273B-01A main connector diagram

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
archmicrobe

AE0273B-01A main connector diagram

Postby archmicrobe » Wed May 23, 2018 5:24 pm

I recently bought the AE0273B-01A ( https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07BFP ... UTF8&psc=1 ) but I did not receive the ISO cable ( 2x ISO to 20pin main connector ). I contacted the reseller and they will send it separately.

In the mean time, I found the cable from a local store, but I want to confirm the wiring is the same on the 20pin side.
Could you please provide a diagram for the pins of the 20pin connnector ( i.e. pin 7 = ILLU, etc. ) on the head unit? The diagram on the top of the unit only uses colors and since I don't have the original cable I can't use it for confirmation.

Jammy

Re: AE0273B-01A main connector diagram

Postby Jammy » Thu May 24, 2018 8:01 am

Hi,there is no wire diagram to give you.Follows is connector to your unit, you can see the color and compare to the wire diagram on the surface of the unit.
1.png
1.png (379.71 KiB) Viewed 722 times
image.png
image.png (280.31 KiB) Viewed 722 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”