AE0273B-01A main connector diagram

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
archmicrobe

AE0273B-01A main connector diagram

Postby archmicrobe » Wed May 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Could someone provide the pin outs for the 20pin connector for unit AE0273B-01A ?

I bough it recently off Amazon ( ), but I received it without the main power cable ( ISO cable ). I contacted the seller and they are sending it after few days.

In the mean time I found the cable from a local store ( named "ISO NEO/ELITE/Chinese brands cable" ) but I want to confirm that the pinouts on the 20pin connector are the same. I have the pinouts on the ISO end of the cable from the instruction manual of the headunit, but the 20pin diagram only notes the cable color.

(Sorry if duplicated topic - I posted it earlier but I don't see it anywhere)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”