Android 8.0 Model AE0373B connect a Powered Subwoofer

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gcm1403

Android 8.0 Model AE0373B connect a Powered Subwoofer

Postby gcm1403 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:48 am

Hi,
My first post as I am just setting up a new unit.
I bought the unit AE0373B, Order number 100003024 direct from AutoPumpkin UK website.

I intend to connect a Powered Subwoofer to the Headunit.

The Powered Subwoofer has a cable marked 'REM - and says, Connect to the remote output from the source (headunit). Must be between 12v-15V'.
Which cable do i connect this to on the ISO harness (CANBUS type) I am using? Assume it will be either ANT or POW-CONT?

Also, I assume I need to buy a Y splitter to convert from the single output sub plug on the headunit, to connect to the 2 Low level inputs, Right and Left, RCA plugs on the subwoofer?

Many thanks

Jammy

Re: Android 8.0 Model AE0373B connect a Powered Subwoofer

Postby Jammy » Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 am

Hi,
yes ,you can connect the REM wire to our ANT or AMP-CON wire .When the unit start on ,both of them will get around 12V + power .
It is OK that you use a Y splitter .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”