sku AE0273B and ford trtansit steering wheel controls

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dougalin

sku AE0273B and ford trtansit steering wheel controls

Postby dougalin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am

i can´t configure steering wheel controls on my head unit, do i need an extra item?

tankyou very much

Jammy

Re: sku AE0273B and ford trtansit steering wheel controls

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 am

Hi,
if your vehicle has can bus communication system ,then you needn't and unable to configured the steering wheel control .
If not,you need to connect respectively the KEY 1 and Ground wire to your original steering wheel remote wire and Ground .For more details,you can contact our pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com for help.You need to tell them your order number or buyer id so that they can confirm your unit model .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”