AE0373B-01A - Power ON and Playing Media from Smartphone

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Armagedoon

AE0373B-01A - Power ON and Playing Media from Smartphone

Postby Armagedoon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:56 am

Hey Guys,

just got my new AE0373B-01A, it fits perfektly and is working really good. But there are two questions for me:

1. Is it possible to, for example, use Spotify on my Smartphone and get the Sound from the Car System? Phone caaling is working, but now Media play with Bluetooth

2. Is there a way to start the Radio with powerd off car? Do i have to connect maybe a other cable?

Jammy

Re: AE0373B-01A - Power ON and Playing Media from Smartphone

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:30 am

Hi,
1.first connect your phone and the car stereo via Bluetooth.Then open BT app and click music icon on the buttom .
2.You can just switch the key to ACC option not to start the engine.
In fact ,any query,you can directly contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”