Automatic brightness on android 8"

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JAIMECRC

Automatic brightness on android 8"

Postby JAIMECRC » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:24 am

Hi i just buy via amazon this product (Pumpkin Android 8.0 Autoradio GPS Universal 2 Din 7 Pulgadas (Octa Core, 4GB Ram, 32GB Rom) .

Im having problems when i want to make the display brightness go down when i turn the car lights on. My car is an alfa romeo GT 2008. Can you please help me with that?

Thanks.

Jammy

Re: Automatic brightness on android 8"

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:50 am

Hi,
you need to connect one wire which labelled "ILL" from the power cable to the positive pole of your car light.
More query,please contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com for help. You need to tell them your order number or ebay id.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”