AE0273B: I can make BT pairing with iPhone6s, but I cannot do the hands free talk

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shino

AE0273B: I can make BT pairing with iPhone6s, but I cannot do the hands free talk

Postby Shino » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:49 am

I can make BT pairing to iPhone 6s on AE0273B.

I can play the music library on iPhone via BT.
I can call the phone number from headunit, on/off hook operation is OK.

However, I cannot do the hands free talk.
I cannot hear phone's voice, and my voice also cannot reach to there.

Should I do any configuration for hands free talk?

Jammy

Re: AE0273B: I can make BT pairing with iPhone6s, but I cannot do the hands free talk

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 am

Hi,first please enter factory settings and check whether the BT type is WQ_BC5 .If not ,change the value to WQ_BC5,then click apply icon .
then when you were making a call,only the front speakers output sound .So please first whether your front speaker works normally ,you can try to play music.
About the issue that people on the side of phone can not hear you, you can try to install the external mic and speak toward it.
More query, could you tell me your order number and car model ?
Regards

Shino

Re: AE0273B: I can make BT pairing with iPhone6s, but I cannot do the hands free talk

Postby Shino » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:16 am

Hello Jammy,
This issue has been solved!

As your explained, I just use rear speaker lines.
Because I changed the wiring, I can use the hands free talking now.

Thanks a lot :-)

Shino

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”