Android 4.4 Apps Crashing

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cbtdvr

Android 4.4 Apps Crashing

Postby cbtdvr » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:39 am

I have recently installed the Android 4.4 PUMPKIN UNIVERSAL 7 INCH 1024*600 QUAD CORE and having problems with the iGO Navigation application which initially worked but after a few times, appears to freeze at the opening window (won't accept commands) and eventually crashes. Secondly, my iPOD connection works as it identifies my iPhone or epos attached but the iPod application shows no music or will crash.

Need some assistance

Andy

Re: Android 4.4 Apps Crashing

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:52 am

Dear Customer
Thank you for your message!
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
But would you mind tell us where and when did you bought the radio from us? Could you please give us your order number and purchased link so that we can check it for you? Those information are very important for us to provide you the accurate and good solution, hope you can understand and do not worry, we will reply to you as soon as we can!
Best regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”