Recently brought Android 8.0 Pumpkin for my car.

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kinkaito

Recently brought Android 8.0 Pumpkin for my car.

Postby kinkaito » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello.
i have a few issues with the Head unit that i'm hoping i can find a fix for.

First:
Just like user on this post I have a static issue, i don't need to be on the radio for the static.
i have the GPS and Wifi connected, and ofcourse Bluetooth. the noise is a "Static/interferance" noise, like if i have my mobile next to a set of speakers type noise.

I have the Blue ANT cable linked to the red 12v power like the book says, and the ground cable is automaticly plugged into the wireing hardness (im using the one with the CAN BUS thing.

Seccond:
My Ford Focus Mk2 (2009) has controls on the wheel, while the up and down, and volume work, however the "Voice" button doesn't do anything on my wheel, where on the stock head, it well, let me speak to my unit. Shouldn't the voice button, tell Google Now to open? or something.

Third:
The unit has a USB/3g slot in the back, and it comes with the wire that splits off into two usbs, Could i use that slot (and the usb cable) to power my DashCam?

Fourth:
Am i correct to assume, that the only red wire that comes out the CAN BUS box (Red box) is the 12v cable that i cut into for the ANT blue cable? to power the Factory Antenna? there's very little infomation that i could find other then "put the blue cable ANT into a 12v wire"

Thankfully
Kinkaito

Jammy

Re: Recently brought Android 8.0 Pumpkin for my car.

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:00 am

Hi,
1.about the static noise, you can consider adding some magnet ring filter to the red wire and yellow wire .
image.png
image.png (205.44 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

2.sorry that the voice button from the steering wheel doesn't support on our unit.
3.Yes,you need to connect your dash cam to the USB slot which label 3G or DVR.If you get something wrong ,please disconnect the power cable and reconnect again.
4.You need not to connect the ANT wire to the red wire(acc),I guess you misunderstand what on the user manuals.In fact, the ANT wire get 12V while the unit start on, you just need to connect this wire to your antenna booster power control teminal.
Any query,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.You need to tell them your order number so that they can confirm your order number.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”