Integrated AUX android application

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mystercoco

Integrated AUX android application

Postby mystercoco » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi,

I bought a Pumpkin Radio system recently and installed it in my car.

I am using the Composite Video cable to input the diagnostic screen of my computer's car coming through composite video signal.
It is working nicely but there is one issue on that:
When I am starting the Android application "AUX", it is stopping the background music application even if there is no auxiliary audio connected.
So I have to chose between listing music and having the car diagnostic image.

Do you know if there is a way to keep the background music while starting the AUX application ?
If not, do you know if there is a similar application that I could install from the google playstore which would do that ?
I don't think that the AUX application is in the playstore and couldn't find much information about it.

Thank you,
André

Jammy

Re: Integrated AUX android application

Postby Jammy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:05 am

Hi,
when you open the AUX app ,it will break the background audio or video.
Sorry that i don't know any third party app that has the function you want.
Hope your kind understandings.
Regards

mystercoco

Re: Integrated AUX android application

Postby mystercoco » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Do you know where the V-Aux android application is coming from ?
Is it something created by Pumpkin ?
If it is possible to have the source code of it. I could maybe create a custom build having this functionality.

Thanks,
Andre

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”