Android 6.0 CN02-02205B - Screen Doesn't Move

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wcballance

Android 6.0 CN02-02205B - Screen Doesn't Move

Postby wcballance » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:13 pm

The buttons to adjust the screen angle on my Android 6.0 (SKU CN02-02205B) stereo are no longer working. I also get no response when I press the disc eject button. Is there a procedure I can follow to fix this? Do I need to perform a reset of some kind?

Jammy

Re: Android 6.0 CN02-02205B - Screen Doesn't Move

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:52 am

Hi, you can try to manually drag the screen out.I suggest you take apart the unit and check whether the flat cable which connect to the key board broken . If yes, change the flat cable.If not,change the key boards.
Here is an video for your reference .https://youtu.be/IHtPs9rZtOI
Any query ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”