Android 8.0 (PX5) problem with speaker

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kai

Android 8.0 (PX5) problem with speaker

Postby Kai » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Hello. I bought the radio pumpkin android 8. Now I have noticed that the speakers on the left side fail during the FM radio operation. In mp3 playback all speakers work well. How can I fix the problem? Thanks for your help.

Jammy

Re: Android 8.0 (PX5) problem with speaker

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:37 am

Hi,
about this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regards

Robc

Postby Robc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 pm

I have been getting the same issue, but my left side fails with radio and mp3 playback. If you go into amplifier then to balance/fader and center all the speakers the left side will come back for me. This happens when I start my car and the unit comes back from sleep.
I believe this is a software issue. If source code was released for these units developers on XDA would have fixed it already :D.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:42 am

Hi Roc,
it should be an software bug.Could you help us to get the running log of the unit while you suffer this issue again?
Here is an article which will tell you how to get the running log files.viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12071&p=24202#p24202
And you'd better tell me that your order number or ebay buyer id so that i can confirm your unit model.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”