Needing factory all factory plugs but the main power.

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johnh

Needing factory all factory plugs but the main power.

Postby Johnh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:12 am

OK I recently acquired a totaedl car from an auction that had your stereo in it but it only has the power plug and speakers need other plugs and GPS antenna. If you can send me those plugs I plan on buying all the other accessories to go with this unit.

Jammy

Re: Needing factory all factory plugs but the main power.

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:05 am

About this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regard

Johnh

Re: Needing factory all factory plugs but the main power.

Postby Johnh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:07 am

So I got the plugs ordered but it's been like 5 week now.. I had know idea ut would take this long..

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”