Touch screen not working on RQ1222e

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hans5546

Touch screen not working on RQ1222e

Postby Hans5546 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello!

2 years ago I bought an RQ1222e (order id 028-8181003-8761155 ) on Amazon.de for my Audi A4.

My touch screen is not working any more - it started with an error in the upper part of the screen, the lower part was still working. Now the touch of only a very small part of the screen is working - the radio is not useable any more.

I already contacted you at Amazon.de and got the reply, that the order was not made at your store?

Is there a solution to get a new touch screen? Maybe for free as the quarantee is 2 years at Amazon.de?

Many thanks for your help!

mk2k

Re: Touch screen not working on RQ1222e

Postby mk2k » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:36 am

I have the same radio with the exact same issue. First only half part of the touchscreen stopped working, now there is no touch at all.
I already mailed support to ask how to get replacement screen. So it's common problem with this type of radio.

Where can I get a replacment display?

Jammy

Re: Touch screen not working on RQ1222e

Postby Jammy » Tue May 05, 2020 9:19 am

Hello mk2k,

You can directly contact the customer service or email to support@autopumpkin.com to get a replacement display.

Thank you
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”