com.facebook.katana AND Firmware Upgrade Method

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gcm1403

com.facebook.katana AND Firmware Upgrade Method

Postby gcm1403 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am

I have the AE0373B Android 8 unit.

1. I am getting a message popping up
IMG_3139.JPG
IMG_3139.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 882 times
. What does this mean and how do i get rid of it.

2. Please send the link to the latest firmware upgrade for this unit. I tried to install this before but it did not work. Please clarify if the Zip file has to be unzipped in the Root of SD card. If so is it OK just to leave the 'Update' folder at root level OR do I need to get the files inside the folder to root level. Does it need to be a blank SD card, except for the update files? etc. etc. please give good details of procedures!
When I tried previously and went to System Update it did not do anything at all.

3. Radio performance has reduced significantly, and is basically inaudible. Just crackling etc. No change in aerial in the vehicle!

Jammy

Re: com.facebook.katana AND Firmware Upgrade Method

Postby Jammy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:08 am

Hi,
For the warning notification and radio signal issue, i have some query . 1.what app were you using when pop out this notification ? 2.did the radio perform well or normally before ?3.did you contacted the pumpkin customer service about these issue before ? 4. Could you mind show us an video about this two issue ? It is helpful for us to find the cause. 4.Please tell me you order number or ebay buyer id so that i can confirm some info about your purchasing .
About the update files, here it is .https://mega.nz/#!6XhWXQoR!W0GwWH4tpNqM ... jc2zbP8aQc
Please notice :just place the update.zip files in the root content of the sd card and insert it into the GPS slot or USB slot.
Regards

gcm1403

Postby gcm1403 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Hi Jammy.
I bought the unit AE0373B, Order number 100003024 direct from AutoPumpkin UK website.

I have not noticed which particular App causes this warning, but it is not Facebook as that was definitely not open when it appears. it flashes up repeatedly for about 2 or 3 minutes, in this time the unit still operates and i can open apps etc. then it stops.

Radio was fine when i got the unit.

OK for Firmware, and can you tell me does it matter if the SD card has other files/folders at the root level?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:53 am

Hi,
Ok, you can first try to flash that firmware. It doesn't matter there is other files on the root content of sd card or USB stick . However please don't place other firmware files on the root content, or the unit maybe will recognize it and flash the wrong firmware.
For the radio issue, you can try to long press the search icon in the radio page for nearly 3s to search the useful station and save them.
More query , i still hope you can try to show us an video .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”